What should you write in a wedding guest book?
You’re at your friend’s wedding and suddenly you are faced with writing something meaningful and personal in the guest book. Writer’s block or panic?? Fear not, we’ve made our selection of our favourite congratulations messages!
- This calls for congratulations… and probably champagne!
- May you share every possible kind of happiness life can bring. Congrats.
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
- May your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
- Congratulations – your greatest adventure has just begun.
- May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever!
- Congratulations on tying the knot!
- You guys are great together. So happy for you two!
- What a beautiful day. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- Feeling so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage!
- Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
Or you could go humorous:
- Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!
- Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage.
- Marriage marks the end of a love story and the start of a wrestling match. Wishing you the very best of everything anyway.
- On your wedding day today, you have now become two from one. Does that mean I will get two birthday gifts from you both every year?
- As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other.’
- Getting married is like going to drama school. May there be more comedy than melodrama.
- Marriage is so beautiful. You have finally found that one person you get to annoy all through your life.
- Today I realized that life is not fair for single people like me. Until now I had to buy you a gift only once a year on your birthday. Now I have two birthdays plus a wedding anniversary to buy gifts for. Congratulations to my best friend on tying the knot.